Nancy Medina, DMD, MS
Meet Chicago Endodontist, Dr. Medina
Dr. Medina is a highly trained Endodontist and has professional experience throughout her training and teaching experience. She is bilingual in Spanish and English.
Dr. Medina was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics at Boston University in 1996.
She received her doctor of dental medicine degree from Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Medina also received her Master’s Degree in Epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health in 2002.
She also received her certificate in Dental Public Health in 2004 & her Endodontics certificate in 2006. Dr. Medina has been a teaching assistant, a tutor, and a clinical & Pre-clinical Instructor throughout her Endodontic dentistry career.
Schedule Your Care With Our Expert Endodontist
Dr. Medina has presented several professional Presentations & Publications:
- Prevalence of Dental Fluorosis in a Non-Fluoridated Community
- Comparison of a New Cold Flowable Gutta Percha & Conventional Obturation Techniques
- N.Medina, C. Douglass, G.M. Whiteford, R.N. Hoover, T.R. Fears. A reproducibility study for a fluoride assay in bone cancer epidemiology. Biomarkers & Prevention, 2006;
- S. Susarlas, H.Howell, N.Medina-Martinez, N. Karimbux. Is Problem-based learning the name of the game? Journal of Dental Education; 2003
Dr. Medina is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Illinois Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
Outside of Endodontics, Dr. Medina enjoys spending time with her son & husband along with her two beloved dogs.